Incorporate in Pennsylvania
Your Pennsylvania Articles of Incorporation Prepared & Submitted By Our Expert Filers in 25 Business Day
FREE Business Documents
Corporate Bylaws, Resolutions, Shareholder Certificates, Meeting Minutes & More
Best Deal in Pennsylvania
No Hassles, No Hidden Fees, No Worries, Just Your Corp Processed Fast for the Best Price in PA
Pennsylvania Corporation Formation Package: $274 Total
Our Pennsylvania Corporation Package is the best deal in Pennsylvania. No one else offers a more complete corporation package at a more competitive price. Our filers prepare your Articles of Incorporation and send it off to the state within a single business day. Once the state approves your Pennsylvania corporation, we notify you, and you will receive everything you need to get your new company up and running. All business documents are included at no extra cost.
- 25 Day Processing (Holiday/Weekend Orders Processed Next Business Day)
- 365 Days of Pennsylvania Registered Agent Service
- Business Domain (free for a year)
- Business Website, Email, SSL, and Phone Service (free for 90 days)
- FREE: Bylaws, Shareholder Certificates, Initial Resolutions & More
- Free Use of Our Address on Formation Documents
- Online Account to Monitor, Track, and Receive Important Business Documents
- Real-Time Corporation Annual Report Reminders
- Instant Document Delivery System
- Instant Registered Agent Service
- No Hidden Fees
- Lifetime Client Support
- Online Access to Additional Business Services, like our $9 BOI Report Filing
Corporate bylaws lay out the ownership of your corporation and the way in which it will be managed. It lists the names and addresses of your initial shareholders, their initial capital contributions, shares of stock, rights and responsibilities, and how stock can be bought and sold. It also details management structure: initial directors and officers, their rights and responsibilities, and how meetings will be managed.
A resolution is a directive from your shareholders or directors authorizing a particular action. For example, when you want to open a business bank account or purchase property, you will write a resolution authorizing a specific individual to do so.
Shareholder certificates are evidence of ownership. Each shareholder receives a certificate with the name of the company, the name of the shareholder, the amount and value of the shareholder's stock, and any other information your shareholders deem necessary.
Your corporation will hold shareholder and director meetings throughout the year. It is crucial that an official record of these meetings is kept, especially whenever your shareholders or directors are called upon to pass a vote. Minutes are official records kept by your Secretary.
WHY WE CHARGE LESS
Here’s the sad truth: not every registered agent and incorporation service is created equal. We charge a lot less than our competitors, and sometimes prospective customers want to know why. Sounds too good to be true, right?
We charge $274 for our corporation package because we don’t believe in charging you extra for every little service. Nor do we believe in charging you extra for services that we would normally provide anyway. This is how a lot of company’s pad their margins.
Let’s take a look at just how we’re different:
FREE CUSTOM BUSINESS DOCUMENTS
Most incorporation services will charge you $50 to $75 per document for simple business documents like your corporate bylaws, meeting minutes, shareholder resolutions and more. You can spend hundreds of dollars getting these from other companies.
How We’re Different:
We provide custom business documents for your Pennsylvania corporation absolutely FREE. We already have the templates set up, and our system automatically generates the documents right after you sign up. We buy in bulk and the documents cost little to print. It would be absurd to charge you an arm and a leg for these documents.
REGISTERED AGENT: $49 PER YEAR
Other registered agent services in Pennsylvania offer incredible rates, with some companies even throwing in a “free” year of service up front. What they don’t mention is how next year’s price will on average be as high $150.
How We’re Different:
Our price is $49 this year, $49 next year, $49 every year after that. We don’t believe in “introductory prices” and other gimmicks to get you in the door. We believe in quality service year after year. If we do right by you, then you’ll likely sign on again next year. That’s our business model in a nutshell.
Transparent Pricing: Here’s Where Your $$ Goes
Many Pennsylvania incorporation services hide what they charge instead of showing you exactly where your money goes. We believe in transparency.
|Pennsylvania State Filing Fee
|Our Incorporation Service Fee
|One Year Registered Agent Service
|Pennsylvania Business Presence Package
How Our Pennsylvania Incorporation Process Works
- You Order Our Pennsylvania Incorporation Package
- We Prepare & File Your Articles of Incorporation in 10 Business Day
- The State Confirms Authorization of Your Corporation
- We Deliver Your Customized Corporation Documents to You
- We Provide Pennsylvania Registered Agent Service for 1 Year
- Next Year, We Send You a Renewal for Registered Agent Service*
* Registered agent service prices never go up. Unlike the competition, we don’t lure you in with low prices and stick you with higher fees next year.
Questions? Call: (610) 456-2133
- Honest Price
- No Cancellation Fees
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Upsells
- No Hidden Fees
- No “Introductory Prices”